Visiting and postal address
European XFEL GmbH
22869 Schenefeld, Germany
Phone: +49 40 8998-6006
Fax: +49 40 8998-1905
By public transport
- From Hamburg Airport (approx. 1 hour 15 minutes; 3.20 €), Hamburg Hbf. (approx. 1 hour, 3.20 €), or Bf. Altona (approx. 35 minutes; 3.20 €)
- Take S-Bahn S1 in the direction of Wedel to Iserbrook.
- Go on with MetroBus 285 in the direction of Bf. Pinneberg to Schenefeld, Aneken.
- Continue in the direction of travel down Osterbrooksweg, and take a right turn at Holzkoppel (approx. 5 min walking).
Please note that the MetroBus 285 runs rather infrequently. You can check departure and arrival times at hvv.de.
- From Hamburg Airport (approx. 35–40 minutes; approx. 40 €)
- From Hamburg Hbf. (approx. 30–35 minutes; approx. 35 €)
- From Altona train station (approx. 20–25 minutes; approx. 30 €)
- Arriving from the north:
- On motorway A7 southbound, exit onto A23 at interchange 25 (Dreieck HH-Nordwest), and use the right lane to follow signs for A23 toward Husum / Heide.
- Take exit 19 (Halstenbek / Rellingen) toward Rellingen / Halstenbek / Schenefeld / Pbg.-Waldenau.
- Turn right onto Halstenbeker Weg and continue on the road for approximately 5.5 km.
- Take a slight right onto Blankeneser Chaussee, and then turn left onto Osterbrooksweg. Holzkoppel will be the next right turn.
- Arriving from the south:
- On motorway A7 northbound, take exit 28 (HH-Bahrenfeld).
- Turn left onto Osdorfer Weg / B431 (toward Wedel / Osdorf) and continue on the road for approx. 5.5 km.
- Turn right onto Schenefelder Landstraße and continue on the road for approx. 1.8 km.
- Turn right onto Osterbrooksweg, and Holzkoppel will be the next right turn.