The In-kind Review Committee proposes to the Management Board of the European XFEL GmbH the allocation of in-kind tasks to specific partner institutes for decision by the Council.
Chair of the IKRC
- Leonid Kravchuk (Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia)
Vice Chair of the IKRC
- Volker Schlott (Paul Scherrer Institute, Villigen, Switzerland)
The In-kind Review Committee is composed of one representative per contracting party and two of the European XFEL company – one of them for the accelerator and one for the beamlines.
- Denmark: Søren Schmidt (Technical University of Denmark, DTU)
- France: Alex Mueller (CNRS, Paris)
- Germany: Reinhard Brinkmann (DESY, Hamburg)
- Hungary: Gyula Faigel (Wigner Research Centre for Physics, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest)
- Italy: Carlo Pagani (INFN Sezione di Milano, Laboratorio LASA, Milano)
- Poland: Krzysztof Meissner (National Centre for Nuclear Research, Otwock-Świerk)
- Slovak Republic: Stefan Molokac (CRYOSOFT LTD, Kosice)
- Spain: Teresa Martínez De Álvaro (CIEMAT, Madrid)
- Sweden: Håkan Danared (European Spallation Source ESS AB, Lund)
- European XFEL GmbH: Andreas S. Schwarz (for the accelerator)
- European XFEL GmbH: Thomas Tschentscher (for the beamlines)
Secretary to the IKRC
- Antonio Bonucci (European XFEL GmbH, Hamburg, Germany)
Lawyer to the IKRC
- Malte Laub (European XFEL GmbH, Hamburg, Germany)
The present status of the in-kind-contributions is shown here.